How Do I Make a Reservation?
Join our Rewards Program
Sign up in park offices and earn points toward free reservations.
Georgia State Park rewards program.
We have accommodations for all preferences and budgets. Outdoor enthusiasts can choose from developed or primitive campsites, while others may prefer cozy cabins, yurts or hotel-style lodge rooms. In accordance to the Georgia Smoke-free Act of 2005, all enclosed state park and lodge facilities are smoke-free.
Cottages, Campsites & More
Select a park on the map to make online reservations or call 1-800-864-7275 (Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday–Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST).
Site-specific camping reservations are now available. We do not charge a separate cleaning fee. In most cases, rates are $23 to $50 for regular campsites, $75 to $250 for cottages/cabins and $75 to $100 for yurts.
- Cottages & Cabins
- Yurts & Unique Accommodations - Suwannee River Eco-Lodge
- SAM Shortline Excursion Train
- Golf Tee Times
From weddings to reunions, and from picnics to retreats, Georgia’s State Parks have facilities for all kinds of gatherings. Guests will enjoy the retreat-like atmosphere and variety of activities, all surrounded by scenic beauty. We can meet all budgets too! Rustic camps and picnic shelters are affordably priced, while retreats such as Smithgall Woods and the Reynolds Mansion are perfect for elegant affairs.
- Picnic Shelters, Meeting Rooms & Group Facilities (Before making reservations, call park for capacity limits.)
A ParkPass is required for all vehicles. ParkPasses are not included in reservations fees and may be purchased at the Visitor Center at check-in. Overnight guests pay only one night parking fee for the duration of their stay. To buy an Annual ParkPass, visit any Georgia State Park office or buy a ParkPass online (please allow 7–10 business days for shipping).
- 1–12 passenger vehicles: $5 per day or $50 annual ParkPass
- 13–30 passenger vehicles: $30 per day or $75 annual ParkPass
- 31 or more passenger vehicles: $70 per day or $250 annual ParkPass
- Georgia active duty military/veterans: $3.75 per day or $37.50 annual ParkPass
No Separate Cleaning Fees
We do not charge a separate cleaning fee for event rooms, shelters, cottages, yurts, campsites or any other State Park accommodation.
Coral Hospitality and the North Georgia Mountain Authority (NGMA) manage lodge parks. Please visit their websites below for more information on the park, as well as their reservations and policies.
- Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
- Georgia Veterans State Park & Lake Blackshear Resort
- Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge
- Unicoi State Park & Lodge
About Online Reservations
- Pending reservations are held in your shopping cart for a maximum of 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, your unreserved selection will be released.
- Reservations can be made up to 13 months in advance. Reservation days begin at 8 a.m. (not 12 a.m.) Eastern Standard Time. Camping reservations can be booked up to 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. Reservations for other site types can be booked up to two days in advance. (Call park for details).
- Same-date multiple park reservations unavailable online.
- Some facilities may not appear due to renovations or seasonal availability.
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
- Credit card charges will appear on your statement as Aspira One – GA DNR Parks.