Boat Rental Prices
- Canoe, Kayak or Jon Boat Rental 1 HR $10.00
- Canoe, Kayak or Jon Boat Rental 4 HR $25.00
- Canoe, Kayak or Jon Boat Rental 8 HR $40.00
- Aqua Cycle Rental ½ HR $15.00
- Aqua Cycle Rental 1 HR $25.00
- Aqua Cycle Rental 4 HR $75.00
- Aqua Cycle Rental 8 HR $125.00
Boat Rental Rules
- Children must be at least 38 inches tall to ride in any recreational vehicle/vessel.
- All minors ages 3-11 must share a watercraft with an adult age 18 or older. Children 12-15 may operate a vessel less than 16 feet in length only if they have passed a boat education course approved by the Department of Natural Resources OR are accompanied by a competent adult.
- The site manager may adjust the minimum age for a guided park program based on the difficulty level of the program. For example, a 3-year-old may not have the endurance for a 2-hour paddling trip so pre-registration may be required with a minimum age limit set by the site.
- There is a maximum of two children between the ages of 3 and 5 allowed aboard jon boats.
- Occupancy is limited to the manufacturer’s U.S.C.G capacity plate. It is the renter’s responsibility to adhere to this occupancy capacity limit.
- Renters must provide proof of age before renting.
- All guests utilizing any watercraft must be able to swim.
- All guests utilizing any watercraft must wear a U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) - approved life jacket at all times.
- If any recreational vehicle/vessel is returned after the end of the rental period indicated above, the renter will be charged the next incremental fee upon return.
- All watercraft must be safely operated around other guests, and safely around dams, spillways, and structures. For your safety, vessels are not permitted near spillways.
- Operation of a recreational vehicle/vessel in an unsafe way, as deemed solely by park staff, will result in cancellation of rental without refund.
- Renter will be held liable for damage to any recreational vehicle/vessel.
- No swimming from out of state park owned watercraft.
- No pets are allowed in, or on, any recreational vehicle/vessel.
- Fishing is only allowed in Jon Boats, Canoes, and Kayaks.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park and are absolutely prohibited from being ingested prior to or during the operation or use of a recreational vehicle/vessel.
- Public intoxication at the park and/or aboard a recreational vehicle/vessel is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for returning recreational vehicles/vessels to proper spots as directed by park staff. Recreational vehicles/vessels must be locked, if applicable, and the key/plug must be returned to the park office.
For any questions, visit the Visitor Center or call us at 706.663.4858.